Living Words DOES NOT trade or sell your personal information in any manner, except as specified herein or if you express your consent towards the same.
Personal Information provided by you is used only:
- To facilitate your use of the website;
- To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
- To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
- To send you important information regarding the website, changes to Company’s Terms of Service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
- To personalize your experience on our website;
- If you purchase any content or avail of any service from the website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding Your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- To administer product downloads;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the website);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the website;
- To protect the integrity of the website; and
- To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is mandatory, you will not be able to avail those services, features or contents.
The Company may, if you prefer, send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail. The Company respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications from Living Words or have any grievances to share, please report to email@example.com
Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to your personal information, we urge you to be careful with very sensitive information and do not share it with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or willful misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility of the same.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.